Level 2 Digital Design
Teacher in Charge: Mr C. Palamo
This course will be dependent on the number of students who chose the course.
On completion of the course students should be able to:
• Use a range of different software application (Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator and InDesign).
• Examine and develop a range of outcomes by using Technological Practices.
• Develop and create websites using HTML and CSS coding.
• Critically analyse designs using the basic design principles and design processes.
• Create conceptual designs, develop and justify a range of original design solutions.
$50 contribution for materials. This includes digital applications, printing and drawing materials required for the year.
Recommended Prior Learning
Level 1 Art Design or in consultation with HoD.
Total Credits Available: 20 credits.
Externally Assessed Credits: 12 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 8 credits.
Architect, Photojournalist, Graphic designer, Creative Director, Print Production Artist, Art Director, Web Designer, Desktop Publisher, Web Programmer, Web Developer, Marketing Designer, Marketing Director, Illustrator, Communications Manager, Visual Artist, Film Producer, Video Maker,