Level 2 Accounting
Teacher in Charge: S. Pats 1
This course is available at St Patrick's College.
On completing this course students should be able to:
• Learn how to use accounting software such as MYOB and Xero to process transactions.
• Report: prepare financial statements.
• Interpret and make decisions: interpret the financial statements for a variety of users to enable decisions to be made
• Learn about how businesses can be run more efficiently
• Visit an accounting firm and learn about what accountants do.
Students are required to purchase from the College the workbook which accompanies this subject at a cost of $25. Students can also purchase a revision workbook in Term 4 for $17 (optional).
Recommended Prior Learning
16 credits at Level 1 Accounting. Students new to accounting are welcome, subject to approval from the TIC Commerce.
Total Credits Available: 19 credits.
Externally Assessed Credits: 9 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 10 credits.