Year 9 Art
Teacher in Charge: Mr C. Palamo
On completing the course students should be able to:
• Use selected art terms appropriately
• Follow processes needed when intending to make artworks
• Use a variety of media and techniques to make artwork
• Interpret some meaning and context in other peoples’ artwork
• Learning to tone objects to look 3D
• The composition of a space drawing
• Designing your name in graffiti style
• Learning colour theory
• Making a cave painting
• Learning to paint a landscape
Assessment will be based on the NCEA Standard system in preparation for senior art classes.
$10 contribution to materials used in class.
Recommended Prior Learning